Goldfinder Gf2 Long Range Under Ground Gold Metal Detector
|FOB Unit Price:||US $180 US $120|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GF2
- Usage: Metal
- Certification: CE
- Frequency: 13kHz
- Trademark: customized as client need
- Origin: China
- Type: Metal Detector
- Installation Mode: Handheld
- Application: Industry
- Technology: Vlf
- Specification: CE&ISO9001,
- HS Code: 8543709100
The GoldFinder GF2 is a high performance multi-purpose professional metal detector. It utilizes the latest advances in electronic technology, and its functional design represents the leading edge of engineering.
The GF2 is easier to learn than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of light weight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coin shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.
- Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display
Straightforward Menu Driven user interface, menu system is always visible
- Selectable Tone I.D. - GF2 offers 6 different tone modes for Target I.D.
- All Metals Mode: First derivative (single-filter) motion
- Discrimination modes for searching in trashy areas. Second derivative (two-filter) motion, with selection of target identification tones and sampling methods.
- Ground Cancellation: Trigger-Actuated F-GRAB Instant, Tunable Ground Cancellation
- Continuous Ground Monitor: Bar-Graph Readout of Ground Mineral Classification
Magnetic Mineralization Volume Readout
- Trigger-actuated target: pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Visual Target I.D: 0-99 plus eight target category indicators
- Mineralization Readout: ground cancellation phase 0-99, and mineral concentration bar graph
- Mineralization Soil, Great for Salt Water Beaches, Super Sensitive For Gold Nuggets
- Frequency Shifting: seven selections ( to avoid electrical interference)
- Waterproof 11-inch Open-Frame B-Axial Search coil: - handles the Highest
- Detect coins to 15 inches
- Low Operating Cost - More than 40 hrs with 4-AA Batteries
Operating Principle: VLF induction balance.
Operating Frequency: Nominal 13 Khz, quartz crystal timing reference.
Basic Sensitivity: 5x10 root Hertz(detectivity).
Lag Coefficient: 70 milliseconds.
Reactive Overload: Approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units(volume susceptibility).
Resistive Overload: Approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units(volume susceptibility).
Ground Cancellation Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive.
Discrimination Ground Suppression: Combination of second and third order methods.
ID Ground Suppression:Third order.
Battery Life:Typically 40 hours with good quality alkalines, somewhat less with NiMH rechargeables.
Operating Temp Range: -4 to +122 degrees F(-20 to +50 degrees C).
Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing.
Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment forward/backward & around forearm.
Search coil: 11" (28 cm) Open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof.
Batteries: 4 AA's, Alkaline or NiMH (not included).
Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
Static Balance: Force in vertical plane normal to elbow .47 pounds (.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and user's stance and arm/hand physiology.
Dynamic Balance: Axial moment, .29 foot-pounds(.39 newton-meters). Varies with your stance and arm physiology.
Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
B-AXIAL Search coil - DETECT AT THE NEXT LEVEL
Part of the "Secret of Success" is the revolutionary NEW BIAXIAL™ search coil. Here is a totally new search coil that penetrates all soils deeper than ever before. Soils that resisted other detectors and other search coils, such as high ironmineral soils, conductive soils and saltwater beaches are now able to be penetrated to give up all their hidden treasures that have yet to be found. This dynamic innovative 11inch Open Frame Biaxial Search coil is super sensitive and detects coins to 15 Inches, and as a BONUS the screen identifies your target (coin, ring etc.) and Tone I.D. also identifies your target. You know what's under the coil BEFORE you dig!
Numeric Target Identification
Ground Mineralization Scale (Narrows your search for pay streaks, Better performance and response to deep targets)
Message Center (Assists with ground cancellation, Overload help)
Target Depth Display in Pinpoint Mode
Inner catron size:67x43x18cm,G.W 3.2KG
Outer carton size:69x45x66cm,G.W 15kg
4 pieces packing into one master carton.