Professional Underground Deep Earth Seeking Gold Metal Detector
|FOB Unit Price:||US $160 US $130|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Gold Finder GF2
- Portable: Portable
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Alarm Form: Audible Alarm
- Installation: Easy to Assemble
- Mode: All Metal,Disc
- Target I.D: Yes
- Discrimination: Yes
- Accessory: Headphone
- Transport Package: Standard Package for Export
- Origin: Made in China
- Condition: New
- Application: research, military, commercial, industrial, Searching Treasures
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Underground Search Gold Detector
- Search Coil: Dd 11 "
- Frequency: 13 kHz
- Ground Balance: Yes
- Reading Figures of Metals: Yes
- Trademark: Anhushen
- Specification: CE Certificate, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8543709100
The GF2 Metal Detector is unmatched by any other detector in its price range for gold prospecting, coin shooting and relic hunting. Its legendary performance is renowned worldwide. It has been a dominant player in the gold fields and has won prestigious relic hunting awards for a number of years.
DEPTH - Unbeatable depth in Boost and Cache Modes.
SPEED - Superior recovery speed with the best target separation of any detector in the world. It excels in iron-infested sites.
ERGONOMICS - Best ergonomics in the industry, well balanced,easy-to-read screen and menu, trigger toggle for easy ground balancing and on-the-fly pinpointing, simple interface controls.
PERFORMANCE and PRICE - High-end performance with a mid-range price. It is the detector of choice among professional gold and relic hunters.
VERSATILITY - With an array of accessory search coils and advanced technology, the GF2 can handle the toughest soil conditions and find targets ranging from tiny gold nuggets to deeply buried caches.
- Discrimination Mode with 1-99 Target-ID Numbers
- Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display
- Trigger-Actuated Pinpointing with Depth Display
- Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance with manual override
- Boost and Cache Modes
- Multiple Audio ID Tone Options
- Ground Cancelation Range: From ferrite to salt
- Bottle Cap Mode
- Magnetic Mineralized Bar Graph Readout
- Adjustable Arm Rest and Pole Assembly
- 1/4" (6.3 mm) Headphone Jack
- 7 Frequency Shift Options
- Battery Power Indicator
- Uses four AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 13 kHz Operating Frequency
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg) with 11" (28cm) DD Searchcoil
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA Process Mode (Fast Retune) - For improved Target Separation
- Four Levels of FeTone (Adjustable Iron Audio): Iron Audio Off, Low, Medium and High
- Embedded Serial Number
Standard Coil: 11-inch Open Frame Bi-Axial™
Waterproof Coil: Yes
Batteries: 4x AA (not included)
Battery Indicator: Yes
Pinpoint Mode: Yes, Trigger
Target ID: 0-99 Target-ID Numbers
Audio: Multiple Audio Tone ID Options
Volume Control: Linear Master Volume and 4 FeTone levels: off, low, medium and high
Discrimination Modes: Double Filter Discrimination Modes For Searching In Trashy Areas
Discrimination Adjustment: 1 - 79
Sensitivity: Adjustable 1 - 99
Operating Frequency: 13 kHz
Depth Indicator: Digital, 1" increments
Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
Length: 45" - 54"
Headphone Jack: Yes, ¼" (6.3 mm)
Ground Balance: Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Canceling with manual override
Package: White box
Inner catron size:67x43x18cm,G.W 3.2KG
Outer carton size:69x45x66cm,G.W 15kg
4 pieces packing into one master carton.