Detected All Metals Conveyor Belt Metal Detector for Food Industry
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4,000 US $3,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Months|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EJH-28
- Condition: New
- Alarm Form: Sound and Light Alarm
- Alarm: Sound and Light Alarm, Stop Running Automatically
- Type: Conveyor Belt Metal Detector
- Touch Screen Operation: Yes
- Belt Material: PVC/PU
- Dual Channel Dual Frequency: Yes
- Transport Package: Polywooden Case
- Origin: Made in China
- Certification: CE, ISO, FDA
- Customized: Customized
- Material: SUS304
- Application: for Food Security Checking
- Rejection System: Pusher, Flap Rejector
- Language: English/Spanish/Russian/Chinese
- Record Datas: 20 Kinds
- Trademark: ANHUSHEN
- Specification: Metal Detector for Food
- HS Code: 8543709100
In the food production industry, metal is one of the most commonly found contaminant materials in food. Metal can be introduced at all stages of processing of food, as it is most commonly used in the construction of machinery, handling equipment and ancillary utensils. A metal detector for the food industry can help ensure the safety and integrity of a wide range of unpackaged, packaged or bulk goods, by identifying metal contaminants during processing or packaging and helping to ensure that they do not enter food that we eat. As part of a HACCP program, metal detection systems can be utilised to provide compliance with food safety standards, retailers' code of practice, legislation and industry guidance.
Types of Contaminants
There are three main groups of metallic contaminants that a food metal detector can sense:
Stainless Steel detection depends on the magnetic or conductive properties of the contaminant
The ability for a conventional metal detector used in the food industry to detect metallic contaminants depends upon their conductivity and magnetic permeability:
Ferrous metal contaminants are both magnetic and conductive and are easily detected.
Although they are not magnetic, Non-Ferrous contaminants are good conductors and can be detected relatively easily.
Stainless Steel foreign bodies are the most difficult to pick-up as they are usually non-magnetic and a poor electrical conductor. The ability to detect stainless steel is also hindered when the product is wet or has a high salt content.
If there are other types of contaminants (glass, calcified bone, ceramics, stone) to be detected, then an X-ray inspection system for food will offer enhanced detection capabilities.
- Touch screen display easy for operation
- Dual channels dual frequencies type detector.
- 20 kinds products datas can be record in sysem.
- IP65 dust and water proof.
- The performance of the conveyor belt is complied with the American food sanitation standard (FDA), it can be used for inspection of the unpacked food directly.
Material: 304 type stainless steel for detector, 201 type stainless steel for frame, PVC/ PU white belt.
Belt length (mm): 1600mm.
Conveyor height from belt to ground 650mm + 100mm feet adjustable, with wheels moveable.
Alarm: buzzer / warning lights.
- Stop on Detect Reject(<=50KG) - The conveyor system stops if metal is detected and an alarm sounds, enabling the operator to remove the contaminated product.
- Pusher Reject(<=10KG) - Pneumatically powered pushers divert contaminated product out of the production flow/ belt.
- Flap Reject - End Flap/Lift Flap reject mechanism are typically used to remove contaminated and/or out of spec dry bulk products. Product passes through a chute which in the open position allows good product to continue through. The end flap or lift flap is triggered to divert contaminated or out of spec product out of the good product flow.
Flow direction: from left to right or opposite(facing control panel).
Language for operation system: English/Spanish/Russian/Chinese.
Electronic source: AC110V/220V, 50/60Hz, power: 90/120/200W.
Aperture/ Opening inner size & Sensitivity ability:
|Stainless steel(304)||Φ1.8mm||Φ2.0mm||Φ 2.5mm||Φ3.5mm||Φ4.0mm|